2015 Richard Metzler Scholarship
The deadline for submitting applications is January 26, 2015. The application form may be downloaded using the links provided below. Applications may be filled out electronically, emailed to
, or sent to the address provided in the application form.
Click here to download the application for the 2015 scholarship
Click here fill out an electronic application form
The primary bases for selection are scholarship and a commitment to management consulting. Other qualities such as initiative, character, responsibility and community service are also considered. The applicant must:
- Be matriculated in and currently attending a graduate program at a leading institution of higher learning. Students must be matriculated in a graduate program before the application deadline of January 26, 2015.
- Demonstrate academic excellence.
- Show strong leadership skills and have demonstrated responsible citizenship through community service or related activities.
- Show a commitment to pursuing a career in the field of management consulting.
- Provide a letter of recommendation from either an academic or professional source.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
For FAQ's about the scholarship visit our FAQ page.