Panel of Judges
AMCF is pleased to have an independent panel of judges from a variety of fields, including business, government, journalism, and education. This group of distinguished leaders will be responsible for reading and discussing the project entries and ultimately decide on the finalists and winners for each category.
Each judge must pledge that "Confidential information provided (to them) in the project submissions and interviews will be held in the strictest of confidence before, during, and after the Awards program"
Click on a name to see a bio:
- Ishmael Dodoo, Country Advisor, Office of the Assistant Secretary General & Regional Director, UNDP Africa
- Mary Glenn, Associate Publisher, McGraw-Hill Professional
- Alan Kantrow, Chief Learning and Communications Officer, The
Governance Lab @ NYU (GovLab)
- Andrea Kates, Director of the Business Genome project and Author
of "Find Your Next"
- Michael Muth, Foreign Commercial Service Officer, U.S.
Department of Commerce
- Chris Pinney, President & CEO, High Meadows Institute for
- John Power, Business Professor, Mercy College; CFO &
Co-Founder, OTC Mobile Stores
- Ann E. Pryor, Senior Publicity Manager, McGraw-Hill Education
- Bharat Rao, Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of
Technology Management & Innovation, NYU Polytechnic School of