Panel of Judges
AMCF is pleased to have an independent panel of judges from a variety of fields, including business, government, journalism, and education. This group of distinguished leaders will be responsible for reading and discussing the project entries and ultimately decide on the finalists and winners for each category.
Each judge must pledge that "Confidential information provided (to them) in the project submissions and interviews will be held in the strictest of confidence before, during, and after the Awards program"
Click on a name to see a bio:
- Fred Allen, Leadership Editor, Forbes.com
- Lee McEnany Caraher, President, Double Forte
- John Connolly, President & CEO, Castle Connolly Medical Ltd.
- Sean Connolly, SVP & Chief Marketing Officer, The Trust for Public Land
- Mary Driscoll, Senior Research Fellow at APQC; Former President of CFO Research Services
- Mary Glenn, Associate Publisher, McGraw-Hill Professional
- Sarah Green, Senior Associate Director, Harvard Business Review
- Erika Heilman, Cofounder and Publisher, Bibliomotion
- Rufino Hurtado, Director for Latin America and Inter-Regional Issues, Grocery Manufacturers Association; Former International Trades Specialist, Office of Service Industries, International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce
- David Jorgenson, Managing Director, Global Head of M&A, Equiteq
- Alan Kantrow, Chief Learning and Communications Officer, The Governance Lab @ NYU (GovLab)
- Andrea Kates, Director of the Business Genome project and Author of "Find Your Next"
- Martha Manglesdorff, Editorial Director, MIT Sloan Management Review
- Michael Muth, Foreign Commercial Service Officer, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Chris Pinney, President & CEO, High Meadows Institute for Business Leadership
- John Power, Business Professor, Mercy College; CFO & Co-Founder, OTC Mobile Stores
- Ann E. Pryor, Senior Publicity Manager, McGraw-Hill Education
- Bharat Rao, Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of Technology Management & Innovation, NYU Polytechnic School of Engineering
- Tim Sullivan, Editorial Director, Harvard Business Review
- Susan Tardanico, CEO and Founding Partner, Authentic Leadership Alliance
- Jeff Varney, Business Excellence Practice Lead, APQC
- Denise Lee Yohn, Brand-Building Expert and Author of "What Great Brands Do"