Panel of Judges
AMCF is pleased to have an independent panel of judges from a variety of fields, including business, government, journalism, and education. This group of distinguished leaders will be responsible for reading and discussing the project submissions and ultimately decide on the finalists and winners for each category. To maintain this objectivity, nominating firms are advised to not contact any of the judges prior to the awards ceremony, which will be held in the first quarter of 2014. AMCF will coordinate all the logistics of submissions, the notifications of finalists, and the finalist conference calls.
Each judge has pledged that "Confidential information provided (to them) in the project submissions and interviews will be held in the strictest of confidence before, during, and after the Awards program"
Click on a name to see a bio:
- John Connolly, President & CEO, Castle Connolly Medical Ltd.
- Mary Driscoll, Senior Research Fellow at APQC; Former President of CFO Research Services
- Tamara J. Erickson, CEO, Tammy Erickson Associates
- Mary Glenn, Associate Publisher, McGraw-Hill Professional
- Ford Harding, Founder, Harding and Co.
- F. Patrick Holmes, Jr., Chief Executive Officer, Autocrat LLC
- Rufino Hurtado, International Trades Specialist, Office of Service Industries, International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Andrea Kates, Director of the Business Genome project and Author of "Find Your Next"
- Walter Kiechel, Author of "The Lords of Strategy" and Former Editorial Director at Harvard Business Publishing
- Patricia O'Connell, President, Aerten LLC; Former Management and Leadership Editor, BusinessWeek.com
- Chris Pinney, President & CEO, High Meadows Institute for Business Leadership
- Bharat Rao, Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of Technology Management, Polytechnic Institute of New York University (NYU-Poly)
- Susan Tardanico, CEO and Founding Partner, Authentic Leadership Alliance
- Jeff Varney, Business Excellence Practice Lead, APQC
- Denise Lee Yohn, Brand-Building Expert and Author of "What Great Brands Do"